JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Position of Deputy Director of Africa Rising cycling Center (ARCC)
The Rwanda Cycling Federation (FERWACY) in partnership with the Ministry of Sports and Culture (MINISPOC) is seeking to hire a highly qualified and experienced national for the position of Deputy Director of Africa Rising cycling Center (ARCC). This position will be based at the center in Musanze and reporting to the Director of ARCC.
Purpose of the position:
Under the supervision of the ARCC Director, the Deputy Director is given responsibility of coordinating, planning and supervising the operations at the center. The Deputy Director may from time to time be involved in scheduling practice sessions, keeping inventory of supplies, preparing budget, procuring and implementing property security systems and facilitating for equipments repair ordering new equipments or spares when required and overseeing necessary preparations for scheduled competition. He replaces the Director when he is absent.
- Minimum Education Bachelor Degree in Education, Physical Sports Education, Psychology, Sports Management, Management, and or Finance. Master’s in the above field with at least 2 years of experience will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of extensive experience in sport management sector or Leadership and Management positions from a recognized institutions.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to write clear and concise sport projects documents reports, Project proposals, technical papers and instructional materials;
- Strong negotiation skills and Knowledge in working with external partners and diplomacy;
- Demonstrate high capacity of management skills;
- Excellent Organizational skills;
- Ability to analyze and understand data;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong critical thinking skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including technical report – writing, instructional documents and formal communication skills;
- Excellent supervision skills, including training, mentoring and supporting staff;
- Fluency in English, French and Kinyarwanda is compulsory;
- Excellent Computer proficiency (MS WORD, Excel, and Internet) is required;
How to apply
Interested candidates must submit hardcopy of application letter, CV, photocopy of academic certificates and Photocopy of National Identity Card to FERWACY office located at Amahoro National Stadium Gate N0 13, not later than February 13th, 2017 at 5PM.
President of FERWACY
Click here to Download the Job Announcement document