Rwanda Cycling Cup
Rwanda Cycling Federation organize a "Rwanda Cycling Cup" which includes 11 national races.
The competitions are aimed at preparing Team Rwanda riders for international competitions.
The 2017 Rwanda Cycling Cup Series Schedule
- Saturday, April 1, Memorial Lambert Byemayire, Kigali - Huye
- Saturday, May 6, Farmers’ Circuit, Kigali - Nyagatare
- Saturday, May 20, Race To Remember, Ruhango – Karongi
- Saturday, June 24, National Championships ITT, Nyamata
- Sunday, June 25, National Championships Road Race, Ngoma - Kigali
- Saturday, July 22, Race for Culture ,Nyamagabe - Nyanza
- Saturday,August 19, Central Challenge, Nyamata – Muhanga
- Saturday, September 23, Muhazi Challenge
- Saturday, October 21, Kigali – Rubavu
- Sunday, October 22, Rubavu – Musanze
- Saturday,December 16, Final race, Gicumbi – Kigali
Riders will garner points from each race and after the all races there will be an overall national champion.
All cyclists from the national team will compete either for their respective clubs or on an individual basis, and the top rider will be bestowed as the best of the year.